Monday 18 June 2012

Camping

This post comes from Arnoldo L. Romero
 who made his tag WHILE CAMPING on holiday/vacation in Texas

in his words ...

"This is the camper my family and I are staying in.  We love it!  It's smaller than my home studio, but it's private and comfortable

After a long hike with the family, I was inspired to work on my artwork.  I used the table in the camper as my "studio" with my traveling art kit

 The first art project I designed was this tag for Tag Tuesday - Camping.  I used a Smash pocket with a bird, a tab, a piece of twine, and scraps of paper from an ArtC ATC kit.  I cut all the cactus, flowers and skull by hand.  I also lettered the tab by hand.  Since I had covered part of the "Look please" phrase that was already on the pocket with my collage, I went over it with a sharpie pen

This is the back of the pocket.  I will use it to store pictures from my family trip (These are just flyer cut outs).  Fun, right?


Big Bend is such a blessed place, that all I can do is rejoice"

 and you can see the rest of Arnoldo's post
on his blog here

8 comments:

  1. Lovely work, he makes some great stuff! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Arnold fab to see a tag that looks great and has a job to do! Hope you fill it with lots of happy memories.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very clever to use a pocket! Love the 20 minute landscape sketch on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely tag pocket just asking to be used. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank You! I am humbled to be featured on Tag Tuesday. There are some excellent designers in this team. I also want to thank everyone for their encouraging words. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello to a fellow caravan table worker. Our table is a great size from spreading out all my crafting things.
    Well done on a super tag and story.
    Happy caravanning
    Lynn
    One I Made Earlier Today

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great tag, Like that your holiday packing includes art supplies!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A wonderful pocket tag...and fab Blog post..Looking forward to seeing more of your tags!

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/